“Anyone who finds past wounds getting in the way of present career success will want to read this book. Dr. Mandel realistically describes counterproductive workplace scenarios that result from childhood bruising—and more importantly, tells you how to heal them so that you can reach your full adult potential.”
Lois P. Frankel, PhD, author, Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- Why do so many people struggle with chronic unhappiness and suffer from depression because of their work environment?
- Why does it seem so hard to get along with your boss and why do you have coworker problems?
- Do you know one of the main reasons why people are so unhappy at work?
No, it’s not how much they’re paid. Or how much they like (or don’t like) what they do.
It’s because they’re constantly sucked into needless workplace dramas. Dramas starring coworkers, bosses, subordinates and clients. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You CAN take charge of your workplace and end the drama of coworker problems and impossible bosses.
In Your Boss Is Not Your Mother, you’ll learn:
- How these dramas get started (and why they’re so difficult to stop once they HAVE started.)
- Why you react the way you do (and why it isn’t your fault) plus how you can STOP the madness with depression therapy once and for all.
- How to identify how you make a mess of your work life.
- How to distinguish a truly abusive boss or coworker from one who is actually harmless.
- How to transcend power struggles.
- How to develop a sense of humor about inevitable workplace stress.
Full of interactive features — self-tests, exercises, checklists — and real-life stories and anecdotes, Your Boss Is Not Your Mother attacks these problems at the roots.
How much drama do you bring to the workplace? Click here and Take the Test
Change your life today!