Don’t Call Me a Drama Queen!
“Past memories, expectations, and habits create a lot of the unnecessary anxiety and emotional responses in people’s present. Dr. Debra clearly explains how to recognize current responses to situations that stem from old experiences and defenses, and provides concrete suggestions for moving past them. This book will help you to reduce stress, respond to everyday circumstances in healthier ways, and be happier.”
Daylle Deanna Schwartz, author of Nice Girls Can Finish First
Using a compassionate but no-nonsense approach, Dr. Debra’s Don’t Call Me a Drama Queen! is filled with checklists, exercises, and real-life examples, providing you with all the methods and tools you need to un-drama-queen your behavior. With this book you’ll learn how to:
- How these dramas get started (and why they’re so difficult to stop once they HAVE started.)
- Say bye-bye once and for all to feeling unhappy, angry, resentful, disappointed, and stressed-out by daily life
- Focus on the present moment
- Become comfortable letting go of the need to control situations, people, and places
- Transform negative situations into true positives
- Learn to accept life on all of its own terms
Don’t spend another day wishing you could relax and enjoy the moment. Instead take action and get the help you need!